PIX'L & PIX'L+
Pix’L® and Pix’L+® microcannulas has been widely used and trusted since its introduction in 2010.They revolutionized the aesthetic market by being the 1st filler microcannula introduced for facial tissue augmentation with HA.
The patented range of flexible and reinforced micro cannulas enhances the overall effect of the facial fillers allowing precise, predictable and natural results.
what makes PIX'L & PIX'L+ MICRO CANNULAS so special?
THE SIMILAR DESIGN
In all cannulas of the range we can find:
Utmost distal lateral port with 90° flow orientation
THE COMMON ADVANTAGES
There is a before and after of the use of microcannulas in facial contouring and Pix’L and Pix’L+ are proudly part of this historic aesthetic milestone.
Pix’L and Pix’L+ special features become a reference because it brings technical advantages for the doctor and improve the patient experience.
• Improved mechanical resistance with flexibility
• Easy insertion of the tip into the tissue
• Instant and precise results with minimal recovery time
• Ease of handling and good regulation of flow rate during injection
• Minimally invasive procedure
• Much more comfortable experience for the patient
• Low risk of bruising or swelling in the post treatment
the different features
For facial fillers
Especially designed to be used with fillers for minimally invasive volume augmentation.
These cannulas have been proven to give convincing results with low levels of pain and tissue trauma1,2.
2. Berros, P. et al. Hyalurostructure treatment: Superior clinical
outcome through a new protocol-a 4-year comparativestudy of two methods for tear trough treatment. PRS 2013, 132,
Metrics & References
For tear through area
Especially designed for the delicate oculofacial area
and give precision during injection while remaining
comfortable for the patient1,2.
These periorbital cannula allows a more effective
and safe technique, with significantly lower
complication rates3 in the very sensitive periorbital area thanks to its patented reinforced technology with controlled flexibility.
management with hyalurostructure. Orbit 2010, 29,119–125.
2. Berros, P. Hyalurostructure: Eviterles complications du
comblement periorbitaire dans le traitement des cerneset des yeux creux. J. Med. Esth. et. Chir. Oerm. 2009 Dec:36(144): 189-192.
3. Berros, P. et al. Hyalurostructure treatment: Superior clinical
outcome through a new protocol-a 4-year comparativestudy of two methods for tear trough treatment. PRS 2013, 132, 924–931.
Metrics & References