Bone cement optimized to perform delicate procedures that require a good time margin before polymerization (e.g.: multiple vertebral levels)
Powder component 26,0g bag contains:
Poly (methacrylic acid methyl ester)
Liquid component 10ml vial contains:
Methacrylic-acid-methyl-ester-stabilized-with 1,4 - Dihydroxybenzene
Benzenamine, N, N, 4 - trimethyl
· LOW VISCOSITY acrylic-based radiopaque bone cement.
· High concentration and homogenous distribution of contrast medium (ZrO2) for an optimal radiovisibility.
· Low polymerization temperature that reduce the risk of thermal shock on the tissues.
· Mixing time: less than 1min. to obtain a homogeneous product.
· Charging time: charge immediately the cement injector
· Start to use: wait until 5-6 min to inject (depending on room temperature)
· Optimal working time: 9 minutes, thanks to its specific formulation that “pauses” the polymerization reaction (depending on room temperature).
· Completely hardens: 13-18 minutes (depending on room temperature).
Metrics & References