Pleural Biopsy trocar
- Diagnosis and treatment of degenerative diseases of the pleura and lungs
- Drainage and evacuation of pneumothorax, hemothorax and pleural effusions
Stainless steel cannula with 2 ports : 1 distal and 1 lateral. Attached to a 3-way stopcock.
Stainless steel three-sided tip mandrel.
Stainless steel blunt tip mandrel.
Blue silicone cursor.
Male Luer-Lock - conical tip connector.
• The Luer Lock valve ensures patient and users safety by reducing the risk of pneumothorax or fluid leakage, ensuring a closed system.
• Optimized mechanical and ergonomic characteristics of the trocar to cross the chest wall and progress inside a cavity without risk of tissue injury.
• Multifunctional blunt mandrel that enables : 1. non-traumatic trocar progression, 2. unblocking the cannula, 3. sample recovery.
• Penetration depth control thanks to the moveable silicone cursor.
• The 2 ports cannula enables pleural scraping and ramming by gentle negative pressure.
• Radiopaque trocar allows a 3D continuous orientation.
Metrics & References