pleural drainage TROCAR
Designed for drainage and evacuation of pneumothorax, hemothorax and pleural effusions.
Especially in the case where the liquid to be drained is of high viscosity.
Stainless steel cannula with 3 ports: 1 distal and 2 contralateral. Attached to a 3-way stopcock.
Stainless steel three-sided tip mandrel.
Stainless steel blunt tip mandrel.
Blue silicone cursor.
Male Luer-Lock - conical tip connector.
• Larger inner diameter increases drainage flow rate.
• Optimized mechanical and ergonomic characteristics of the trocar to cross the chest wall and progress inside a cavity without risk of tissue injury.
• Multifunctional blunt mandrel that enables : 1. non-traumatic trocar progression, 2. unblocking the cannula, 3. sample recovery.
• Penetration depth control thanks to the moveable silicone cursor.
• The 3 ports cannula enables pleural scraping and ramming by gentle negative pressure.
• Radiopaque trocar allows a 3D continuous orientation.
• Designed for high flow drainage in active or passive mode by syringe and/or collection bag, in a closed system through the 3-way stopcock.
Metrics & References